Thursday, December 17, 2015

Hello, world. It's me again.

Hello!

If you've stumbled on my blog, I want to welcome you. Please, grab a coffee (or sweet tea if you're anything like me), and join me as I begin this new blog. 

As time goes on, I'll share more about myself and my family, but in a nutshell I am a Midwestern girl on a journey through life's newest adventure--wherever that takes me. With 5 kids and a husband, my life is nothing short of busy and chaotic, but I find solace in blogging. Once upon a time, I had another blog that helped me work my way through my infertility diagnosis and our decision to pursue adoption through the foster system. It is my hope that this blog serves as a place of refuge for me as I work through life after foster care/adoption and as I navigate life as a mother of five spirited little ones. 

I cant promise that I will always have it all together (Lord knows that's pretty impossible for me these days), but I promise to bring content that is honest and real. Afterall, living life in truth is best even when we are falling apart.  

I hope that you join me as I navigate through this new journey.  If you have a blog, too, please comment below and leave me your link. I'd love to connect with you!  

Until next time,
-Alicia 



2 comments: